|Model Name/Number||VLT Automation Drive FC 360|
|Motor Power||0.37 kW to 75 kW|
|Input Voltage||380-480 V|
|Input Phase||3 – Phase|
|Usage/Application||Industrial, Pump, Conveyor etc.|
|Input Frequency||380 – 480VAC +/- 10%,50Hz +/- 10%|
|Operator Controls||Alpha Numeric|
|Input Type||Digital Input|
|Output Relay||2 Relay|
|Communication||FC Protocol,Modbus RTU,Profibus (option),ProfiNet (option)|
|Programmable Relay outputs||2|
The VLT® Automation Drive FC 360 is a compact, space-saving, general-purpose AC drive available in 5 frame sizes. Designed with ease-of-use, reliability and flexibility in mind, the basic, yet comprehensive features provide precise and energy-efficient motor control for a wide range of industrial applications.
The VLT® Automation Drive is designed to perform reliably in harsh environments. The coated PCB reduces dust, moisture and particle issues and the maximum operating temperature is 55°C. Built-in features, such as PID controller, EMC filter, DC choke and brake chopper to 22 kW, save costs and installation space. IP 20 protection, a removable fan and an enhanced numerical display ensure fast setup and simpler maintenance.
Features and benefits:
- Reliable operation in many environments due to the ambient temperature of 50°C, unique cooling concept and coated PCB
- 5–15% energy savings and reduced operational costs due to Automatic Energy Optimizer function
- Fast cleaning and extended lifetime thanks to removable cooling fan
- No need for an external controller due to built-in PID controller
- Fast and easy commissioning as a result of enhanced numerical display and clear application selection guidance
- Pumps, fans, extruders, escalators, winders, material-handling applications and centrifuge separators.