- For routine test, laboratory, and production applications
- Accurate and compact size
- Mechanism is sensitive, yet rugged, and convenient to use
- Available in 10 standard ranges
- Readout is direct, without barometric or temperature corrections
- Readings are referenced to zero absolute
7″ through one pointer revolution
To 100 psia
0.33% of full scale
0.2% of full scale
Case pressure and volume
150 psig, maximum, and 179 cc
Maximum case leak rate
Will not exceed 0.645 x 10-5 std cc/sec or 0.0019 psi/hr
⅛” female NPT with built-in stainless steel filter
Anodized aluminum with tempered-glass window
Flush mounted by four mounted screws through the bezel
Material exposed to measured gas
Aluminum, Beryllium copper, brass, stainless steel, nylon, Hypalon, Monel, lead, nickel-plated phosphor bronze, soft or silver solder, synthetic sapphire, paper, epoxy cement, TFE, nickelsilver, nickel plating, drawing ink, lacquer
Calibration in most metric units available at no extra cost. Other units of calibration and excess-pressure-relief valves for 2, 15, and 100 psig are available at extra cost.
Weight and shipping weight
App. 2 lbs.
When ordering, please specify ordering number, range, and mounting angle (extra cost if mounting angle is other than vertical). Options as listed above.
Note: This gauge should not be used for corrosive gases or for liquids of any kind.