- Hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage industries
- Mechanical pressure display on pipelines, fermenters, bioreactors and vessels
- Pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning, sterilisation, pressure testing
- For gases, compressed air, vapour; liquid, pasty, powdery and crystallising media
- Safety via mechanical pressure transmission
- Case and wetted parts in hygienic design
- Suitable for CIP and SIP, optionally completely autoclavable
- Simple zero adjustment
- High overpressure safety
The model PG43SA pressure gauge has been specifically designed for the requirements of sanitary applications.
The purely mechanical pressure transmission, using the diaphragm-element measuring principle, and the high overpressure safety ensure a safe pressure measurement. As a result of the dry measuring cell, the risk of contamination of the product by transmission fluid is eliminated. The flush welded diaphragm element in conjunction with the aseptic process connections (e.g. clamp, threaded, VARIVENT®, BioControl®) enables a dead-space free connection to the process. The instrument finds applications, for example, in systems for ultrapure steam generation or as an independent pressure display, without the need for an external power supply, on portable tanks.
The PG43SA-S in hygienic design can be used for CIP (cleaning in place) and SIP (sterilisation in place) and in wash-down areas, and optionally it can be completely sterilised in an autoclave. The measuring instrument can thus be cleaned reliably and time-efficiently. At an easily accessible point on the top of the case, the zero point can be easily corrected.
Based on a third party verification, the model PG43SA-S corresponds to the 3-A Sanitary Standard.
A variety of 3.1 and 2.2 certificates are available for GMP-compliant documentation, such as a material certificate or the list of single measured values.