- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Machinery, plant and tank measurement
- Oil and gas industries
- Power and utilities
- Pulp and paper
- The sensor can be mounted into a thermowell or directly into a process with the use of a fixed, spring loaded or compression rocess fitting.
- The assembly can be supplied with or without a transmitter. Transmitters convert the millivolt input from the thermocouple to a linear analogue or digital output (commonly 4-20 mA). This signal reduces potential inaccuracies in the circuit and negates the requirement for thermocouple extension wire.
- The assembly has electrical approvals for explosion proof hazardous locations, intrinsic safety, ingress protection and general purpose areas.
- The thermocouple sensors available for this assembly are provided with a variety of sheath materials including austenitic 300 series and ferritic 400 series stainless steels, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys.
- Thermocouple diameters range from 0.125 inch to 0.250 inch and 2 mm to 8 mm. Standard diameters are 0.125 inch & 0.250 inch also 3 mm & 6 mm.
TC10-0 thermocouples are industrial assemblies supplied with or without a temperature transmitter. An extensive range of thermocouple calibrations, connection heads, insertion lengths and neck lengths can be individually selected for the appropriate application.
Thermocouples in this series can be supplied with spring loading to be inserted into a variety of thermowell configurations or directly into the process.
Spring loading is achieved by using a self-gripping spring or spring loaded DIN plate. Thermocouples in this series can also be supplied without a thermowell and installed directly into the process by using a welded fitting or optional compression fitting.
Replacement sensors can also be configured for this model