- To measure surface temperatures on flat surfaces or pipes, in both laboratory and industrial applications
- Application ranges -40 … +1.200 °C (-40 … +2.192 °F)
- Easily exchanged, no thermowell necessarx
- For screw-fitting, welding or using a tightening strap
- Cable from PVC, silicone, PTFE or glass fibre
- Explosion-protected versions
In the variants for flat surfaces, the sensor is fitted within a contact block. This can be screwed or welded onto the vessel surface. Variants for pipes are secured using a tightening strap.
There are various insulating materials available to suit any particular environmental conditions. The cable end is made up, ready for connection, but can also be fitted with a plug or connected to a field case, as options.