- Temperature monitoring and direct switching of electrical loads
- Control and regulation of industrial processes
- Universally suitable for machine building, plant, vessel, apparatus construction and food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry
- Ignition protection type GAS Ex-ia IIC T6 and T4 – Dust Ex-iaD A20 IP 65 T85 and T135
- Electropolished case
- Ingress protection IP 65, NEMA 4
- Ambient temperature -40 … +85 °C
- 1 or 2 independent switch points, high contact rating up to 15 A / AC 220 V
- Directly connected or via capillary (up to 10 m capillary)
These high-quality and robust temperature switches have been developed specifically for safety-critical applications. High quality and product manufacturing ensures reliable monitoring of your plant. The manufacturer Cella is certified to ISO 9001. In production, the switches are traced by quality assurance software at every step and subsequently are 100 % tested.
All wetted parts materials are from stainless steel. Each switch family is available in IP 65, Ex-ia or Ex-d versions.
In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the temperature switches are equipped with micro switches, which make it possible to switch an electrical load of up to 15 A / AC 220 V directly. For smaller contact ratings, such as for PLC applications, Argon gas-filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option.
With its flexible AISI 316 spiral protection hose, the model TWG temperature switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics for applications requiring particularly high corrosion protection.